Regardless of how you feel about shopping or dressing, every woman should know the basics. The ability to combine everything in a wardrobe is a sign that you want to look good at least in your sport.
That doesn't mean you need a closet with trendy clothes, shoes and accessories. There are some basic things that have proven themselves and are all you really need.
So, as you go through this list, check out your wardrobe and make sure you have the following items.
The first category we want to cover is seasonal clothing. These are not in a specific order, but are essential for obvious reasons.
- First is a swimsuit. Can be a one-piece or a bikini doesn't matter. One type (or both types) is key because there are always ways to go swimming. Places like country clubs or local gyms ensure that you can swim at every opportunity.
- Second is a classic winter coat. Although not every place has to do with winter, it is still wise to have it on hand. A sudden trip to New York or Chicago in the winter months will keep you warm during the trip.
- A cardigan is another seasonal outfit, but it's versatile in your wardrobe. These are airy and light and are therefore ideal for warm temperatures. Not only that, it also goes perfectly with summer dresses, blouses, T-shirts and tank tops. It even gets a passport as a wedding dress if need be.
The second category is shoes. There are all types of shoes, but you don't have to get out of control. You can use a pair of shoes on this list to possibly cover several of these categories.
- First you want some high heels. These are statement heels that will make you look longer, slimmer and sexy. Even if your body will hate you for it, it will be nice to have a couple. For those who are undecided, you should opt for bare colored heels, as they can work with just about any pattern or dress color.
- Black boots are the next on the list. Given the plethora of these types of boots, this is a classic look that won't go out of style quickly. It is also nice that there is a large selection of boots. So choose which one you like. There is no wrong choice here.
- Another good pair of shoes are some canvas sneakers. Some sneakers are ideal for walks through the park, shopping in the supermarket or relaxing in a café.
- Comfortable apartments are shoes that you cannot live without once you have tried them. Like sneakers, they are comfortable and practical, but also emphasize a slightly more look.
- Black pumps are another must, as they can work with any style you prefer. They even go well with jeans or other casual outfits.
Call it the "Miscellaneous" section, but these are things that emphasize your look without applying makeup.
- Get a metallic clutch first. This is a bag for the occasions when you want to add more glamor to your look. You don't have to go crazy for the bag either. Anything that sparkles or is gold, silver or bronze is enough.
- Speaking of accessories, jewelry and accessories in general are nice. What you need at least are some semi-precious stones that go well with outfits.
- Third is a patterned scarf. We have it in this section because it is both practical and can highlight a look depending on where you live. Of course, it can keep your neck warm in colder temperatures, but the pattern can also add a fancy or relaxed look.
- Along with a handbag, a handbag is a versatile tool that every woman should have. It helps carry items and can convey a great sense of class and elegance. Not only that, but if you get a handbag, this bag will last a lifetime.
Even if you don't go out to many events, it is a wise idea for a woman to buy some clothes. Not only does it work well with some of the other elements mentioned so far, it also helps you to be prepared.
You never know whether you will be invited to a party or a social event.
- The first type of dress that we would suggest is a cocktail dress. If you are a party person, this is a good replacement dress. Especially if you wear your little black or patterned dress the weekend before.
- A summer dress is another important item. It's great if you want to dress up a bit and still feel feminine. An overall summer dress is a good piece for the casual but elegant look.
- Eventually the little black dress will make this list and it makes sense. For the undecided or spontaneous dates or events, this is a dress that is well suited for the occasion. Everything you need to make sure the dress fits your overall shape well. Otherwise you can't go wrong.
This is a collection category, but that doesn't make these garments any less important. This is clothing you want to have for certain occasions.
- First you want to get a black blazer. If you have to deal with four seasons or work in a company, this is basic formal office clothing that comes in handy. Even outside of these circumstances, this is a way to improve a casual look.
- Second is shorts. Shorts are worn by everyone these days. It has become so popular that there are also some bespoke shorts for offices.
- Another must is the black tights. These tights are also called tights and are great for showing off your legs. They are a good alternative to other options like leggings, long skirts or pants.
- A skirt is another piece of clothing that also improves any kind of wardrobe. Skirts are made with different lengths, patterns and shapes, making them a timeless and classic style. What is great about skirts is that they also go well with any shoe. Sandals, boots, heels, there is a skirt for every occasion.
- Another classic item is a white blouse. These work with everything you wear from the waist down. It is also a blank canvas for accessories.
- A white t-shirt is also a good idea for the reasons given for white blouses.
- The sixth point that must be considered in everyday clothing is the pajama. You won't strut them around in public, but it's still worth having light clothes that you can slip on comfortably.
- Tank tops are another versatile everyday clothing. It's a good base and not cumbersome if you cover it with a cardigan or blazer.
- Jeans are also a must, especially dark washed jeans. However you want to cut, it's up to you. Just make sure it works with your body type and curvature.
- Finally, you want to have comfortable underwear and / or lingerie. Although no one other than your future or current partner sees that you are wearing them in certain circumstances, you still want to make sure that you are familiar with what you are wearing in this area.